Tuesday, September 20, 2016

What Is My Religion? I Feel Shame on My Self because am a Muslim - Hakim Haider




by Hakim Haider

Very poorly edited, but if it's for real, this article is very instructive!

  • Mosques are a basic school where your children learn the Subject of Terrorism.
  • I ask again to Teacher (Mulla) in Mosque, Sir, there are so many Groups in Islam. One Group orders to Kill the other Group because he is a Non-Muslim. Why? He Replied Because he do not follow our Rules. Am Surprised to Listen. This means One Person who do not follow our Rules we Kill him?
  • I ask one more Question. Sir, if am a Sunni or Wahabi, I Kill the Person who belongs to an Other Sect like Shia? He reply, Yes off Course. Am shocked and say shoutly, No Sir I do not Kill Any Body whether he is Muslm or Non-Muslim or Muslim belong to an Other Sect. Am just talking. He (Mulla) slapped me hardly. Next am sit on the corner of Mosque, Quietly.
  • Every group or Sect are telling, We do this because our Prophet order us to. So what is the Prophet teaching, to kill someone just because he do not follow us?
I open my eyes in a Islamic Family in a Islamic Country but in 23 years I do not know what is Islam? What is the purpose of Islam?

Once I ask a question to my Teacher (Mulla) in the Mosque, What is the difference in the Muslim and the Non-Muslim?

He Replied One who beleaves [sic] on ALLAH and prophet MUHAMMAD P.B.U.H is a Muslim and One who does not beleave on ALLAH and MUHAMMAD P.B.U.H is a Non-Muslim.

I ask Again, So what we do? How we teach the Non-Muslim?

He replied Just Kill him.

I ask Why we Kill him? And when I Kill him?

He replied When you Grow up then you Kill him.

Am thinking from that day Why this Teacher (Mulla) telling me this? On Next Day I ask again to Teacher (Mulla) in Mosque, Sir there are so many Groups in Islam. One Group orders to Kill the other Group because he is Non-Muslim Why?

He Replied Because he do not follow our Rules.

Am Surprised to Listen. This means One Person who do not follow our Rules we Kill him? I ask One more Question, Sir if am a Sunni or Wahabi, I Kill the Person who belongs to an Other Sect like Shia.

He Replied Yes off Course.

Am shocked and reply shoutly, No Sir I do not Kill Any Body whether he is Muslim or Non-Muslim or Muslim belong to an Other Sect.

Am just talking. He (Mulla) Slapped me hardly. Next am sit on the corner of Mosque, Quietly.
Now so many Groups or Sects of Islam are killing one an Other and the most horrible thing is Muslim Countries support to these groups, Like Iran who is a Pure Shia Islamic State support to these groups who are fighting against the SUNNIS. And Saudia Arabia who is pure SUNNI or WAHABI State support to these groups who are fighting against the SHIA SECT. Even these Muslim Countries provide weapons and training to these groups.

There are more than 80 Sects in Islam now, every One trying to show he is Right and Other is Wrong. No Muslim group or Muslim country trying to keep concentration on Peace, doing welfare work for mankind. Every Muslim trying to kill an Other.

So I listen to killing lesson from the Mosque and watch this lesson practiced on the Ground. In every Terrorist Attack, Hidden Hand was a Muslim Hand. So I feel Shame on my Self that am belong to such a Religion who are running on just Terrorism Lesson, Nothing more. A Religion who are divided into more than 80 Groups or Sects then How somebody realize which Group or Sect is true? Every Group or Sect pray is differently.

And every group or Sect are telling, We do this because our Prophet order us to. So what is the Prophet teaching to kill someone for, just because he do not follow us? Muslim abusing a lot of Jew and Christian because not a follower of ALLAH and MUHAMMAD P.B.U.H. But on the Other side, these religions grow up because they all have a peace full mind, they are working on humanity. But on the Other hand, I do not see any humanity in Islam, and the few Humanity Work was done just for showment in front of world, nothing more.

Humanity is a only religion in the world who is the best Religion and am saying that Jews, Christians work on Humanity. So Now then What is the Credibility of mosques? What is the Credibility of Teachers (Mullas)? And which religion is true? On my view Muslim Religion is not True and Mosques or Madrasas are a root of terrorism. Am not a Jew or Christian am a Muslim and am saying all this being a Muslim and I feel Shame on My Self because am a Muslim.

I totally disagree with Islamic lesson, Islamic terrorist Sects, and Islamic groups. Mosques are a basic school where your children learn the Subject of Terrorism. Madrasas are a Lab where your Children practice terrorism, and the World are a place where your children do terrorism. Islam is nothing more, just simply, "One who is disagree with you, just Pick up a Gun and Shoot him".

A madrasa in Srirangapatna, India. Photo is for illustrative purposes only. (Image source: Prakash Subbarao/Wikimedia Commons)
 

Hakim Haider is a Muslim based in the Middle East.

Source: https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8958/what-is-my-religion

Follow Middle East and Terrorism on Twitter

Copyright - Original materials copyright (c) by the authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment